Skip to content

Gainful Employment Disclosures

  • Home
  • Gainful Employment Disclosures


CTE Programs

In order to be eligible for Federal Student Aid, a student must be enrolled in an educational program that prepares them for gainful employment in a recognized occupation.  Students must be enrolled in one of DAS’s non-degree certificate programs in order to be eligible for Federal Student Aid at Downey Adult School.

About Us

The Downey Adult School Career and Education Center, an institution of higher education, provides high-quality, relevant, and accessible programs for adults in a variety of areas.
Read More About DAS

Get the Latest!

Contact Us

Office Hours

Monday - Thursday
7:30 am – 7 pm

7:30 am – 4 pm