Enrolling for Career Training Programs.
- You must attend an orientation where you will hear details of the program and be informed about future Start Dates.
- You can enroll for the orientation online (see below for instructions).
- All orientations are free and open to walk-in’s with the exception of Vocational Nursing.
Enrolling for a class online is easy.
- Search through our list of classes and click on the class you are interested in.
- To register for the class, click the “Enroll Online” button (it appears once you click on the class you want).
- Follow the instructions to complete your sign-up.
- An adult is any person 18 years of age or older.
- Enrollment is on a “First Come, First Serve” basis and is limited in some classes because of physical facilities or type of instructional program.
Please use our pre-registration form if the class you want to enroll in is not available on-line. Fill out the form completely and mail, fax or return it to us in person. Fax number is (562)940-6221. You can get the “Section Number” from the class page.